Key constituents in Macadamia that promote better health are:
1) Macadamia Nuts boosts high HDL content. More HDL and reduced LDL cholesterol in your arteries lowers your risk of heart disease and improves your heart health.
2) Alpha Linolenic acids in Macadamia also helps rid your body of excess LDL cholesterol and inflammation (in the case of arthritis).
3) Macadamia Nuts contain more Palmitoleic as well as Oleic Acids (Omega-9 Fatty Acid) than Olive oil. These help improve mood, aids in cellular health, lowers LDL, as well as improves brain and cognitive functions.
4) Macadamia Nuts have an abundance of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, which improve lipid blood profiles and help prevent heart attacks and strokes. Monounsaturated Fatty Acids make blood platelets less sticky and thus less likely to form clots in blood vessels. Lower blood pressure is the main benefit here.
5) Like other tree nuts, Macadamia Nuts have great Macro and Micro Nutrients that can help counter the ill-effects of diabetes by improving glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes. The key here is control of blood-sugar levels.
6) Macadamia Nuts are low on carbs and high on fiber. When 2 ounces per day is added to your favorite salad or included as part of your daily diet, meal replacement or snack choice, you get a dual benefit of lowering your hunger pangs as well as aiding in digestion and the flushing out of toxins. In all, this translates to better management of your weight.
7) Macadamias contain Tocotrienols which have powerful anticancer abilities. The Flavonoids in Macadamia also may help fight onset of cancer by destroying damaging free radicals in the body.
8) Macadamia Nuts contains Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium which are key in warding off bone demineralization and promoting better bone and teeth health
9) Your hair and skin naturally contains Palmitoleic Acid. You have more Palmitoleic Acid as a child, but this diminishes as you age. Macadamia Oil can naturally help you replenish your natural Palmitoleic Acid. Macadamia Oil gets easily absorbed by both Skin and Hair for a better appearance and more youthful glow. Macadamia Oil greatly hydrates both skin and hair, supports skin healing and naturally promotes skin and cell membrane health. In addition to this, Macadamia Oil does not leave you with a greasy feeling.
These Macadamias are grown in nutrient rich volcanic and alluvial soils and under Tropical Climates. This not only guarantees great taste, but also great quality.
For those who prefer raw unflavored nuts, please select the Raw Macadamia Nuts Option. We however recommend roasting the raw nuts in an oven for 12 Minutes at 240 Degrees Fahrenheit.
For all others looking to awaken their taste buds with some great taste, we recommend our pre-roasted and Seasoned Macadamia nuts.
These Seasoned Macadamia Nuts come in the following options:
a) Macadamia Nuts Roasted in Maple and Honey
b) Macadamia Nuts Roasted in Honey and Mild Chili
c) Macadamia Nuts Roasted in Honey and Hot Chili.
Ultimately, regardless of you choice, our Macadamia Nuts can be used to enhance the flavor of your cookies, cakes, confectionery, ice creams, salads, casseroles, pork, chicken and even beef roast.
The natural oils from Macadamia contain 78 percent monounsaturated fats, higher even than that found in olive oil. Raw Macadamia Nuts are also a good source of protein, calcium, potassium, low sodium and dietary fiber. The protein component of Macadamia is low in amino acids and high in arginine which plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones.
Macadamia Nuts also contains vast storehouses of minerals such as Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Selenium, Phosphorus and Magnesium.
Keto-friendly diet lovers value Macadamia nuts due to it's high energy and nutrient density.
As far as vitamins are concerned, Vitamin-E, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin, pantothenic acid (B5) and folate can also be found in Macadamia.
Macadamia nuts generally contain natural sugars such as sucrose, fructose, glucose and maltose, plus some starch-based material.
Macadamia contains no trans fatty acids and are important in improving the balance between omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. This enables Macadamia Nuts to facilitate the body's manufacture of Essential Fatty Acids...
These ISO 22000 and FSSC 20000 processed "super nuts" can be your go-to cardio-protective and high energy food snacks because they contain no cholesterol.
We offer Macadamia Snacks under our service mark, SNAX but please don't hesitate to reach out as we do also offer unbeatable discounts on wholesale and bulk quantities.
We ship everything from a few cases to whole 20 FT container loads under our Treat Of The Day! Brand
Buy a case today, share with your friends, and help spread the love for great taste and heart healthy snacking.