Do you love to include Macadamia Nuts in your daily diet but always found their price too high for your modest taste buds?
If you answered yes, then we have a short, medium and long-term solution for you!
This year we have started a project to plant 1,000,000 Macadamia Nuts trees by 2027.
We have so far secured 3,000 acres and are working on acquiring a total of 12,000 more acres in order to achieve this goal. Each acre will hold 72 trees.
Our targeted long-term impact on the industry, is to increase new Macadamia Nut stockpiles by 110,000,000 LBs in year 7 of maturity of the grafted trees we're planting under our 1,000,000 Macadamia Tree program.
As healthy and nutritious as Macadamia Nuts are, the main reason these nuts are currently at their global price levels is due to a very high market demand from places like Europe and China, but low existing supply in the US.
As it is, the industry can currently sustain delivering only 12-20% of Global Macadamia demand. That means that 80% to 88% of would be customers end up getting priced out and thus end up seek less healthier but cheaper alternatives.
With global Macadamia acceptance being merely a supply-demand problem, the more trees we can quickly plant towards and over our 1,000,000 tree goal, the quicker we can help increase future global Macadamia supplies. The more Macadamia Trees we have, the quicker we can help make Macadamia Nut Prices much lower and thus more affordable in the near and longer-term future.
In case you don't know about Macadamia Nuts and are wondering why some of us are addicted to them or are always raving about this Super Food/Super Nut, Macadamia Nuts are a very nutritious daily food source, are a healthy great snack source, are loaded with Antioxidants and have many potential health benefits, including lowering the risk of heart disease, stroke, inflammation and cancer.
Key constituents in Macadamia that promote better health are:
1) Macadamia Nuts boosts high HDL content. More HDL and reduced LDL cholesterol in your arteries lowers your risk of heart disease and improves your heart health.
2) Alpha Linolenic acids in Macadamia also helps rid your body of excess LDL cholesterol and inflammation (in the case of arthritis).
3) Macadamia Nuts contain more Palmitoleic as well as Oleic Acids (Omega-9 Fatty Acid) than Olive oil. These help improve mood, aids in cellular health, lowers LDL, as well as improves brain and cognitive functions.
4) Macadamia Nuts have an abundance of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, which improve lipid blood profiles and help prevent heart attacks and strokes. Monounsaturated Fatty Acids make blood platelets less sticky and thus less likely to form clots in blood vessels. Lower blood pressure is the main benefit here.
5) Like other tree nuts, Macadamia Nuts have great Macro and Micro Nutrients that can help counter the ill-effects of diabetes by improving glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes. The key here is control of blood-sugar levels.
6) Macadamia Nuts are low on carbs and high on fiber. When 2 ounces per day is added to your favorite salad or included as part of your daily diet, meal replacement or snack choice, you get a dual benefit of lowering your hunger pangs as well as aiding in digestion and the flushing out of toxins. In all, this translates to better management of your weight.
7) Macadamias contain Tocotrienols which have powerful anticancer abilities. The Flavonoids in Macadamia also may help fight onset of cancer by destroying damaging free radicals in the body.
8) Macadamia Nuts contains Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium which are key in warding off bone demineralization and promoting better bone and teeth health
9) Your hair and skin naturally contains Palmitoleic Acid. You have more Palmitoleic Acid as a child, but this diminishes as you age. Macadamia Oil can naturally help you replenish your natural Palmitoleic Acid. Macadamia Oil gets easily absorbed by both Skin and Hair for a better appearance and more youthful glow. Macadamia Oil greatly hydrates both skin and hair, supports skin healing and naturally promotes skin and cell membrane health. In addition to this, Macadamia Oil does not leave you with a greasy feeling.
All in all, Macadamia nuts are great and our Honey Chili Macadamia Nuts are not only buttery and crunchy, but also taste so good. Don't believe it? Buy a packet today to see for yourself.
Ultimately, our Raw Macadamia Nuts can be used to enhance the flavor of your cookies, cakes, confectionery, ice creams, salads, casseroles, pork, chicken and even beef roast.
The natural oils from Macadamia contain 78 percent monounsaturated fats, higher even than that found in olive oil.
Raw Macadamia Nuts are also a good source of protein, calcium, potassium, low sodium and dietary fiber. The protein component of Macadamia is low in amino acids and high in arginine which plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones.
Macadamia Nuts also contains vast storehouses of minerals such as Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Selenium, Phosphorus and Magnesium.
Keto-friendly diet lovers value Macadamia nuts due to it's high energy and nutrient density.
As far as vitamins are concerned, Vitamin-E, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin, pantothenic acid (B5) and folate can also be found in Macadamia.
Macadamia contains no trans fatty acids and are important in improving the balance between omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. This enables Macadamia Nuts to facilitate the body's manufacture of Essential Fatty Acids...
Hope you now see and love what this Super Nut is all about.
We need your help to make the world, a healthier, greener, cleaner and more forested place.
Become a Life Member of our site and please support our cause to plant 1,000,000 new Macadamia Trees by 2027.
You can do this by helping us purchase and maintain a few Macadamia seedlings today. The cost to maintain each grafted tree is approximately $39 for 3 years when done as part of this large scale project. We will plant these trees on your behalf and here is what you will get in return:
a) A permanent sign/plaque placed next to the tree(s) you buy or sponsor today.
b) Automatic 20% discount on all future Macadamia Purchases from this online store as well as additional discounts once the tree you sponsor starts to produce edible Macadamia Nuts.
c) Whenever you're next on vacation in Europe, Nairobi, Mombasa, Mt Kenya, Mt Kilimajaro Area, Zanzibar, or Dar-es-Salaam, we can coordinate a detour for you to visit the partner farm where your tree is planted. This way, you can personally visit your tree and follow up on its growth trend.