Key constituents in Macadamia that promote better health are:
1) Macadamia Nuts boosts high HDL content. More HDL and reduced LDL cholesterol in your arteries lowers your risk of heart disease and improves your heart health.
2) Alpha Linolenic acids in Macadamia also helps rid your body of excess LDL cholesterol and inflammation (in the case of arthritis).
3) Macadamia Nuts contain more Palmitoleic as well as Oleic Acids (Omega-9 Fatty Acid) than Olive oil. These help improve mood, aids in cellular health, lowers LDL, as well as improves brain and cognitive functions.
4) Macadamia Nuts have an abundance of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, which improve lipid blood profiles and help prevent heart attacks and strokes. Monounsaturated Fatty Acids make blood platelets less sticky and thus less likely to form clots in blood vessels. Lower blood pressure is the main benefit here.
5) Like other tree nuts, Macadamia Nuts have great Macro and Micro Nutrients that can help counter the ill-effects of diabetes by improving glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes. The key here is control of blood-sugar levels.
6) Macadamia Nuts are low on carbs and high on fiber. When 2 ounces per day is added to your favorite salad or included as part of your daily diet, meal replacement or snack choice, you get a dual benefit of lowering your hunger pangs as well as aiding in digestion and the flushing out of toxins. In all, this translates to better management of your weight.
7) Macadamias contain Tocotrienols which have powerful anticancer abilities. The Flavonoids in Macadamia also may help fight onset of cancer by destroying damaging free radicals in the body.
8) Macadamia Nuts contains Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium which are key in warding off bone demineralization and promoting better bone and teeth health
9) Your hair and skin naturally contains Palmitoleic Acid. You have more Palmitoleic Acid as a child, but this diminishes as you age. Macadamia Oil can naturally help you replenish your natural Palmitoleic Acid. Macadamia Oil gets easily absorbed by both Skin and Hair for a better appearance and more youthful glow. Macadamia Oil greatly hydrates both skin and hair, supports skin healing and naturally promotes skin and cell membrane health. In addition to this, Macadamia Oil does not leave you with a greasy feeling.
Treat Of The Day! Macadamia Nuts are crunchy and taste so good: our Macadamias are grown in nutrient rich volcanic and alluvial soils and under Tropical Climates
Our Macadamia Nuts can be eaten raw, dry roasted prior to consumption, or seasoned and deep fried in vegetable oil.
Ultimately, our Macadamia Nuts can be used to enhance the flavor of your cookies, cakes, confectionery, ice creams, salads, casseroles, pork, chicken or beef roast.
The natural oils from Macadamia contain 78 percent monounsaturated fats, higher even than that found in olive oil. Raw Macadamia Nuts are also a good source of protein, calcium, potassium, low sodium and dietary fiber. The protein component of Macadamia is low in amino acids and high in arginine which plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones.
Macadamia Nuts also contains vast storehouses of minerals such as Calcium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Selenium, Phosphorus and Magnesium.
Ketogenic lovers consider Macadamia a great souce of high energy and nutrient density.
As far as vitamins are concerned, Vitamin-E, Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin, pantothenic acid (B5) and folate can also be found in Macadamia.
Macadamia contains no trans fatty acids and are important in improving the balance between omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. All in all, Macadamia Nuts facilitate the body's manufacture of Essential Fatty Acids...
We offer our consumer packaged Macadamia Snacks under our service mark, SNAX but don't hesitate to reach out as we do also offer discounted wholesale and bulk quantities from a few cases to whole container loads under our Treat Of The Day! Brand